My health is well average I suppose no diseases or

Patient : My health is well average I suppose no diseases or anything but my problem relies sexually. My partner and I have been sexually active for 3 years and I get the same complaint I have access precum. Is there any way to reduce the amount or precum I produce? Oh and I'm I circumsized if that means anything.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If your concern is the quantity of pre-cum which you happen to ejaculate and you feel it is in excess, then unfortunately there is no medical way to reduce the quantity of pre-cum naturally unless you have been having frequent sexual intercourses or have been involved in masturbation techniques where frequent ejaculation can reduce the prostatic fluid production and hence the quantity can be reduced. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health. Regards

Related Q&A

Q: I'm currently having difficulties being intimate with my wife. A few years ago I underwent some physical tests to see...

Q: Good afternoon I wanted I was sterilised information this month the 2/June 2015 and everything went well and I wanted...

Q: This is an embarrassing question to be asking, but what type of health questions should I be asking and things should...

Q: I have a small bump on the side of my penis. It does not hurt to touch and it is a little lighter than my skin. I jus...

Q: Yesterday i was intimate with my gf after going in side and after 1 minute my p was automatically lose erection my gf...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon