Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My health is well average I suppose no diseases or

My health is well average I suppose no diseases or

Patient: My health is well average I suppose no diseases or anything but my problem relies sexually. My partner and I have been sexually active for 3 years and I get the same complaint I have access precum. Is there any way to reduce the amount or precum I produce? Oh and I’m I circumsized if that means anything.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.If your concern is the quantity of pre-cum which you happen to ejaculate and you feel it is in excess, then unfortunately there is no medical way to reduce the quantity of pre-cum naturally unless you have been having frequent sexual intercourses or have been involved in masturbation techniques where frequent ejaculation can reduce the prostatic fluid production and hence the quantity can be reduced.I hope I have answered your query in detail.Wishing you good health.Regards