My Heart is giving away

Patient

Q: I just want to know what is this condition called.
Age 28
height 5 ft 10 in
Weight 185 lbs ( i was a soccer player and was 140 but ever since my new job i have gained a lot of weight in two years)

ever since i was little I have sever "Problem" I wrote Problem because i dont know what it is.
for example: in third grade i was unable to ask the teacher if i can go to the washroom
in 5th grade i made a Happy Eid Card but could not give it to the teacher
it is not like i was never put in focus ever. I was very good in class, Always Competed in Debates, all through my academic career, Took part in athletics as a runner, was school Head boy from 7th to 10th grade,
If I was good in school I was best in college. Top scorer in my class, Quickest to publish my research, whenever I had to do a presentation I was sure to know every aspect about the topic.
All in all there has never been a moment in life when I had said "I don't Know " or "Let me check".

Now the Problem
I am always sweating even when typing this (As young as i can remember)
Whenever there is slightest knowledge that someone is listening to me for example at a podium or even writing this letter My heartbeat gets louder.
When I was defending my research work at college my heart was so loud that the examiners sitting 4 feet from me heard it

I always had some control over it by relaxing my mind, but now a days when I am presenting something at my work (I work as Software Quality and Aesthetics Expert), Or I am playing a Game of chess with my brother
I feel like my heart might fail as it is pound really hard and sometime I feel exhaustion.

Now Please tell me What is this condition, I am asking Online because thinking to talk to a doctor face to face increases my Heart beat

P.S I have never had Pain in my chest
I have never had any special illness
I am antibiotic free since 2000, and medicine free since 2004
I never catch a cold, I am highly tolerant to heat (we get 48 Celsius average in May, June, July)
I sometimes Have sever Pin throbbing headaches (usually lasts a few seconds)
I ride bicycle to and from work about 12 km round trip

Doctor