My heart pounds and i sometimes have to sigh to

Patient : My heart pounds and i sometimes have to sigh to breathe. This is while resting I'm 20 weeks pregnant. Is this normal?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. You are 20 weeks pregnancy and your heart pounds and sometimes have to sigh to breathe. This is while resting at 20 weeks pregnancy. Wants to know whether this is normal? These findings are seen in many of the patient in early pregnancy and may be normal. But it is always worthwhile to get this confirmed by a clinical evaluation, actual physical examination by your Gynecologist and Physician. This will confirm the diagnosis if any and you can have a great time and motherhood. Wishing you all the best