My husband and I are trying to have a child,

Q: My husband and I are trying to have a child, however I have pcos and every time we do try it doesn't work. Is it possible to have children with pcos? Medications to help aid in pregnancy? Not sure what direction to start in to help.

Thanks for the query to ATD,

If you are a diagnosed case of PCOS and keen to conceive sooner then you may opt for controlled ovarian stimulation and Intrauterine insemination procedure which can increase your chances of pregnancy by 30-40 percent. Ideally before contemplating pregnancy the androgenic milieu in the ovaries should ideally be controlled to allow growth of follicles but if you are keen then you can opt for an ovulation induction and this has to be done under the guidance of an infertility specialist throughout.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,