My husband and I have been trying to conceive after

Q: My husband and I have been trying to conceive after our first year of marriage. We had unprotected sex 6 days ago and everyday sense. I get my period anywhere between the 20-24 of everyone month as it isn't regular. I have been experiance symptoms I usually do before my period but a lot earlier this month also didnt feel good this morning but didn't vomit. Is it to early to feel pregnancy symptoms for 6 days after conceiving and could I take a test before my period?

A:   Thank you for writing to us

Having irregular periods means that it is harder to get pregnant. There can be several reasons for irregular periods. Some of these are stress, emotional distress and sometimes gynecological problems. You should see a Doctor to confirm the cause and then talk to them about treatment options.

Stabilising periods will greatly improve pregnancy chances.

Hope this helps you.