My husband and I have been trying to have a

Q: My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for a few months. This month (March) I was about 5 days late...on the 6th day I started bleeding but not as heavy as usual. I am pretty regular and bleed the same each month. I bled for two days only using two tampons and not filling them more then half. On the third day I completely stopped bleeding. On the fourth day I started bleeding for a little so I put a tampon in. By the evening I changed it (not much blood on it) and put another in. Two hours later it was uncomfortable
So I took it out and there was absolutely no blood on it. Today (the 5th day) there is only pink when I wipe. Could this be implanation bleeding?