My husband and I were playing around with anal sex and I got some of his feces in a small Cut on me.

Patient

Q: My husband and I were playing around with anal sex and I got some of his feces in a small
Cut on me. I'm pregnant. Can this hurt the baby?

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

If there has been a local contamination of a cut wound with the faecal matter from your partner and you are pregnant then you still have no reason to worry from your baby's point of view as it would not cause any harm to him/her. Instead you may get a local infection first over the cut wound as faecal matter has high microorganisms load and can cause bacterial infection locally which can turn into abscess.

So you should be cleaning the contaminated wound after exposure thoroughly and apply local antiseptic to prevent infection.
However again remain stress-free with regards to any infection passing through your blood stream to the baby without getting you affected first. You may observe the cut wound for any inflammation, pain, discolouration and pain or abscess for next 48 hrs and then if required may seek a physician's intervention for treatment.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,