My husband had a sudden head ache. Should he see a doctor now or can we wait?

Q: Hello,
I'm worried about my husband. We were at the grocery store today and he got a sudden severe headache(in the back of his head),he said he had a hard time focusing, and walking properly. I noticed that his face was down on one side and his speech was a little off. I told him to go to hospital, but he refuses to go, as he had already seen a doctor here, and they told him that nothing was wrong with him. I have to mention that, for the past year i noticed that he would loose the ability to speak properly and that his head would wip back on the right side. He is only 46 years old. please help.

Symptoms:  Symptoms: slurred speech, loss of focus(sight and mental), not walking properly, headache head whipping back to the right and left had not able to grab and shaky.