My husband has an STD.

Patient : Hello doctor. I have a question here. My husband has sexually transmitted disease , im not sure which one but what can it actually do to me? Or probably to my future child.
Doctor :   Hello. Thank you for writing to ATD. If you suspect your partner to suffer from an STI, please see a Doctor and get y ourself tested to see if you have got one. A full STD panel is recommended. Your Doctor will be able to advise you regarding testing and prevention. Some are transmitted from mother to child at birth. Wish you the best.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...

Q: Wanting advice on whether I have an STI. Near the opening of my penis on one side there is a raised bump that is not ...

Q: Hi , I'm in a long distance relationship with my partner who was just tested for std's for the first time. After the ...

Q: I've one wart on my anus, but I've been in a monogamous relationship for > 20 yrs. Neither of us has ever had geni...

Q: Around rim of my penis head is red



Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon