Ask The Doctor > Pending > My husband has been experiencing erectile dyafunction for a few

My husband has been experiencing erectile dyafunction for a few

Patient: My husband has been experiencing erectile dyafunction for a few years now. He is over weight, a diabetic and he has been on medication for blood pressure. He is actively trying to lose weight, and he has lost a good bit of weight over the year. I have noticed he can get am erection while standing or lying on his side, but if he rolls to his back, he almost immediately loses the erection. Can you explain why this happens? Is there any type of help for ED? He has used the pills for ED and they don’t seem to work. What information can you give me to help him? He is only 43 years old.

Doctor: