My husband has earlobe creases on both outter earlobe He

Patient : My husband has earlobe creases on both outter earlobe. He has been waking in the morning with them bleeding. When I took a close look at them it looked like paper cuts exactly on the creases
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. The cuts that you are describing could be: Infection Allergies Insect bites Vitamin deficiency You can start by taking Tablet Levocet and multivitamin tablets once a day to help you. 3 days of Levocet will help you and 1 week of multivitamins should prevent the symptoms. If you are not better after the respected time period, please see a Doctor. If he feels that you have an infection, then you will be started on antibiotics. Hope this helps you. All the best.