My husband has earlobe creases on both outter earlobe He

Patient

Q: My husband has earlobe creases on both outter earlobe. He has been waking in the morning with them bleeding. When I took a close look at them it looked like paper cuts exactly on the creases

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

The cuts that you are describing could be:
Infection
Allergies
Insect bites
Vitamin deficiency

You can start by taking Tablet Levocet and multivitamin tablets once a day to help you. 3 days of Levocet will help you and 1 week of multivitamins should prevent the symptoms.

If you are not better after the respected time period, please see a Doctor. If he feels that you have an infection, then you will be started on antibiotics.

Hope this helps you. All the best.