My Husband has fever since 4 Days The temperature rose

Patient

Q: My Husband has fever since 4 Days. The temperature rose to 103.5 degrees in earlier two days. Since last two days it has rose till 101.5. It has also fallen till 99.5. He has been prescribed with Dolo 650 and antibiotics. His Dengue test is negative and we assume viral. How long will it take to cure?

Symptoms:  Fever, Body Ache, Headache (Sometimes)
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to Ask The Doctor.com

Since you have not given the actual disease that you have, I cannot tell you how long it will take. If you think it is viral fever, it can take up to 7 days to recover. Be patient and wait for complete recovery. Wishing him the best of health.

Hope this helps you.