My husband has gi problems, symothoms are vomiting unable

Patient

Q: My husband has gi problems, symothoms are vomiting unable to eat fatty foods, weigh loss, gas that is associated with back pain, and some abnormal bm, we gave gone to the hidpital several times with no results what could this be

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

Your husband seems to be suffering from Acid reflux disease, which causes bloating and gas problems.
So, the best way out in such scenario, is to take a combination of Patoprazole and Domperidone for a few days. This combination will help him with the acid reflux that causes bloating. Also, a good probiotic containing Lactobacillus also helps.
Curd is a very good natural source of probiotics and helps in settling the stomach issues very well. Papaya cleans the bowels as it acts as a good fiber laxative, so he will have less bloating. Avoid spicy food and stick to soft and bland diet.
In case the problem persists you would require to get an Ultrasound of Abdomen and Upper GI Endoscopy done.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy