My husband has had a bad virus and he is

Patient : My husband has had a bad virus and he is talking in his sleep and jerking in his sleep. Yelling out. He has only taken Tylenol.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that your husband has a flu. Either way it is difficult for me diagnose without a complete history to rule out all possible causes. You can try taking tablet paracetamol 2 times a day for 3 days. If you do not feel better at all, then see a Doctor. The Doctor will examine you, take a full history and run some tests. If you do feel better than that is good. Hope this helps you. All the best.