My husband having a high fever right now I really

Patient : My husband having a high fever right now. I really dont know what else to do. I did took a small towel n wet it into cold water and put it on his forehead but the heat is remain same. Im worry. I really need your help doctor.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood the history. Your husband is already taking Z Mox and paracetamol. I n spite of this the high fever can be controlled by cold sponging the whole body. Apply water all over the body with a cloth and let it dry on its own. I will use the body's heat to get evaporated thereby reducing the fever. This is very effective and works all the time. Just applying eater to forehead may not be sufficient. I hope this answer helps you.