My husband hurt his foot last week from driving a

Q: My husband hurt his foot last week from driving a manual car. He can barely put weight on it and hurts really bad. What can he do to make his foot feel better? He doesn't want to go see a doctor.

A:   Hi.

The classical symptoms of unable to put weight on the foot after a driving a manual car accident is indicative that there may be a fracture.
In spite of that he does not want to go to the Doctor, at least get one X-ray to confirm whether there is a fracture or not and if the fracture is not there you can put a proper crepe bandage and give rest to the foot for at least 3 weeks will heal up everything.
If fracture is there, you need to see the Orthopedic surgeon for further treatment, whether he like it or not; this is so that an inappropriate treatment now can be a problem for the lifetime.