My husband is a diabetic He checked his sugar

Patient

Q: My husband is a diabetic. He checked his sugar and it is 85. He has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and is currently doing chemo and radiation. Is this normal?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood history about your husband about the cancer of the pancreas undergoing chemo and radiation.
Blood sugar of 85 is normal at the present. The maintenance of blood sugar is a very complex mechanism with multiple factors working at the same time. He should keep the blood and urine sugar charting so that it helps the Doctors to guide you how to maintain the normal sugar levels.

I hope this answer helps you and your husband.