My husband is loosing weight and his legs r also

Patient : My husband is loosing weight and his legs r also becoming thin that is making me worried for his health

Q: My name is Carlton Jackson. My date of birth is April 3, 1955. In the spring of 1973 I hyperextended my left knee w...

Q: Good morning . I noticed a tiny speck of what seemed bright red blood in my semen . I am 42 with no other related is...

Q: Can you get hand foot and mouth 3 times My son had it last year and now looks like twice this year

Q: Hello. I am a 50 yo caucasian man in excellent physical shape. I work out at least 5 times per week. I am a social...

Q: Thursday morning I went to the ER with abdominal pain. I was diagnosed with an appendicitis. I had laparoscopic sur...

218

173

138

98