Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My husband jas been having episodes of fainting & cold sweats

My husband jas been having episodes of fainting & cold sweats

Patient: My husband jas been having episodes of fainting… cold sweats and vomiting… can he be diabetic and is hypoglycemia easy to detect?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Hypopglycemia is easily detected by doing the blood sugar tests anytime with the Glucomet er, and particularly when your husband get an attack of sweating, vomiting and fainting.There are many reasons for these symptoms to occur simultaneously and you should get a clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations done by a Doctor to get a proper diagnosis and treatment ASAP.I hope this answer helps you.