Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My husband says he has lost almost all sensitivity in

My husband says he has lost almost all sensitivity in

Patient: My husband says he has lost almost all sensitivity in his penis after he (stupidly) cut off circulation to it briefly while masturbating with a desenstizing condom and three additional elastic a from a condoms around his penis. He said it turned purple and he stopped after finishing the process. it’s been 3 or 4 weeks and he says almost all sensitivity is gone. He used to be super sensitive he is a 28 year old man who is uncircumcised. I’m not sure what he should do to get sensation back because he no longer enjoys having sex.

Symptoms: Loss of sensation in penis

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Please see a Doctor as soon as possible. I think that you have injured the penis and cau sed it to have the problem. Only a Doctor after an examination will be done and then a diagnosis is reach.Hope this helps you.