My index finger suddenly swelled up this evening No injury

Patient

Q: My index finger suddenly swelled up this evening. No injury or anything I can think of that may have triggered it (was in cinema watching film). It's very swollen and painful (to touch 3/10 and move 5/10) from base to middle joint. Have iced and taken ibuprofen.

I am in my early 30s and female. Medical history: epilepsy (lamotrigine 100mg bd) and recent surgery for osteoarthritis in ankle. I take no other regular medication, though took paracetamol throughout day and last night as had stomach cramps. No other current or past medical issues. Family history of DVTs.

Any thoughts?

My index finger suddenly sw...-1
Doctor