My knee hurts: got rehabilitation enough?

Q: What is wrong with my knee? I wanted to figure out what is wrong with my knee. It hurts constantly and it hurts to walk. It is swollen and i have fallen 3 times because it gives out. I have already had surgery on it for my miniscus. Sometimes it turns purple and feels really loose when I'm walking. Thanks for reading please help! Additional Details Also it clicks and pops when I bend it and my leg turns to the side when i walk

A:    It is not uncommon the association of menisci injury with knee ligament lesion that adds instability to the knee joint, on the other hand you may need additional physical therapy and rehabilitation time to strengthening and control pain and instability. I strongly recommend that you get an evaluation by a physiatrist and work together on a good rehabilitation program for your knee.