Patient :My knee hurts when I cross my legs also when standing for link the amount of time I currently have a standing office desk and I walk at least 2 miles a day.
The pain is below my knee and lower part I need on the right side facing forward
Thank you for posting your query at ATD for an opinion.
I understand your concern and to understand your condition I would like to know a little more about it. Kindly answer a few questions for me.
1. What is your age group?
2. Duration of the knee pain?
3. Whether it is sudden in onset or insidious onset?
4. Have you been examined by any doctor or got xray of your knee?
5. Which part of the knee joint is most painful?
Inside/outside or the front/back part?
6. Which activities have been painful?
7. Is there any recent history of exertional activity?
Follow up with answers to these questions along with your doubts. Feel free to discuss.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.