Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My knee is cramping up constantly I just got

My knee is cramping up constantly I just got

Patient: My knee is cramping up constantly. I just got out of acl/ meniscus surgery a month and a half ago and this pain is awful. I want to know why it is happening

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Some pain after ACL surgery is inevitable. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in healing. You can be benefited by quadriceps exercises of knee. MRI of the knee is helpful in making of the diagnosis. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.