My knee is cramping up constantly I just got

Patient : My knee is cramping up constantly. I just got out of acl/ meniscus surgery a month and a half ago and this pain is awful. I want to know why it is happening
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Some pain after ACL surgery is inevitable. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in healing. You can be benefited by quadriceps exercises of knee. MRI of the knee is helpful in making of the diagnosis. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.