My knee is hurts after 6-7 hours standing and walking

Patient : My knee is hurts after 6-7 hours standing and walking shift, pain doesn't go away at rest.its a dull pain, changing from knee to foot .
Symptoms:  Dull pain, hard to sleep.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Knee pain usually occurs in obese people. If this is true in your case, please lose weig ht. If this is not the case, you can try RICE to help you. Rest the knee. If possible avoid standing for a few days Ice the knee for 15 mins at a time every hour Compress the knee by using a crepe bandage Elevate the knee on 2 pillows to promote blood flow back to the heart Hope this helps