My last menstrual cycle was March 1st through the 6

Q: My last menstrual cycle was March 1st through the 6. I had sex on April 1st and my period was due to start on the 4. I'm now 5 days late. When can I take a pregnancy test and get an accurate answer?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

There is no point in doing urine pregnancy test at this early stage. Chances of getting pregnancy are there but not very high since you must have passed your ovulation period at the time you had sex if we calculate according to the dates mentioned by you.
Wait for your periods. If you miss your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing the periods.
I would advise you to be cautious next time.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy