Ask The Doctor > Pending > My last menstruation ended on 12.03.2015. And yesterday (18.04.2015) i had sex and my boyfriend ejaculated in me, but

My last menstruation ended on 12.03.2015. And yesterday (18.04.2015) i had sex and my boyfriend ejaculated in me, but

Patient: Hello ,i have question for you and please tell me your opinion in this cheeky situation. My last menstruation ended on 12.03.2015. And yesterday (18.04.2015) i had sex and my boyfriend ejaculated in me, but not fully in me, just a little bit on the beggining of the vagina. If we take in option my fertile days, can i stay pregnant or it should not happen? I think my menstruaiton is very close, i have few simptoms and i guess it should be here in few days. Tell me your opinion about that. Thanks and sorry for my bad english.King regards.

Symptoms: Backache,pain in the breasts, mood changes..

Doctor: