My last month period of Feb was very irregular

Ask The Doctor > Uncategorized > My last month period of Feb was very irregular

Patient: My last month period of Feb was very un regular and I haven’t gotten my period yet always comes I the 6th

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes.Lifestyle modifications, weight changes, stress and strain, hormonal imbalance, recent illness etc can affect the menstruation.Usually, menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only.So, better to wait for few more days. If you do not get periods even one week after expected date and if you are having doubt regarding pregnancy, please go for urine pregnancy test once.Take care.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No