My last months period was unregular and now this month

Patient

Q: My last months period was unregular and now this month I haven't gotten my period yet may I be pregnate??I always get my period on the 6th of every month.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Usually, menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only.
Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes.
If you are having history of unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy.
In that case, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care.