November 17, 2018

My last months period was unregular and now this month

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My last months period was unregular and now this month

Patient: My last months period was unregular and now this month I haven’t gotten my period yet may I be pregnate??I always get my period on the 6th of every month.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Usually, menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days s hould be considered as normal only.Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes.If you are having history of unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy.In that case, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No