My last period began February 13 I took a HPT

Q: My last period began February 13. I took a HPT April 7 that was negative and one early in May also negative but still no period. I have no real symptoms other than some constipation and bloating. I am very stressed and worried that I might be pregnant. Other info: irregular periods in the last, using pullout method since I stopped taking the pill around 8 months ago, college student that is stressed frequently, mother had endometriosis

Since you have had a history of intercourse and used pull out technique, there is a possibility of pregnancy. However, since the pregnancy test has been negative , there is a little chance of pregnancy. Consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and ultrasound examination to rule out the chances of pregnancy. In case there is no pregnancy, you will have to be evaluated for causes like thyroid hormone dysfunction, anemia, nutritional deficiencies, obesity, stress, sudden hormonal imbalance,endometriosis, etc and treat you accordingly.

Hope this helped. Regards