My last period came on dec 21

Patient : My last period came on dec. 21 ! I had sex with a friend guy dec.31! He didn't ejaculate in me. I ovulated on the 5th of Jan. I had sex with my bf on the 5th of Jan. Who would you say is my baby's father
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There are possibilities that either of them can be the father as dec 31 st also is well within the ovulation window and the second one with your boyfriend as well is during ovulation. Chances of the 2nd one to get you pregnant is more, yet we cannot ascertain that. Only a paternity test can prove the same. Hope this helped. Regards