My last period ended a week and a half ago

Patient : My last period ended a week and a half ago. I started getting strong stomach pains with diarrhea. And 2 days ago started urinating with blood.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It looks like the problem is unrelated to your periods. The symptoms indicate an intest inal or urinary tract infection associated with hematuria. Kindly consult a gynecologist or a physician for an examination. We need to rule out liver and kidney disorders as well. Drink plenty of water and have a healthy diet. You might need to undergo blood and urine tests and an ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis. We may also have to rule out kidney stones and treat you accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards