My last period I had was around March 25 I

Patient

Q: My last period I had was around March 25. I wasn't sexually active until the end of May but my period still hadn't come at that time. It's going on 3 months and I still have no period, why is that?

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

We need to rule out pregnancy in the first place as you have said that you were not sexually active up to end of may, but later you could have been active.
However, we need to rule out other causes of missed periods like polycystic ovaries, endometriosis, anemia, thyroid disorders, stress-related causes, malnutrition, sudden weight gain or loss, prolactin hormone changes, etc.
Consult a gynecologist for an examination and specific investigations like blood and urine tests, hormonal profile and an ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis. Based on the diagnosis, you will be treated accordingly. Concentrate on weight management, regular exercise, and stress reduction.

Hope this helped.