My last period started jan 22 ended on the 27th

Q: My last period started jan 22 ended on the 27th. I experienced some spotting around 13-15 of feb .. I went to the doc for an odd case of sore throat and decided to bring up my spotting situation. At the time I couldn't remember the exact date of my last period in jan so I took a urine test and of course it came out negative. I waited the whole month of feb no period . I lost my voice,experienced back pain,frequent urinating, a huge appetite , weird dreams, wild sleeping, exhausted .. Waking up at 7:30am like clockwork. And very light nausea. I guessed I should of started my period around feb 18 -22 now it's March 5th and still no period. I tested today and yesterday and both were negative . What should I do? If counting from the 22 of feb I would be considered 12 days late right?

Looks like the cycle has got delayed not due to pregnancy as the tests are negative but due to some other causes like stress, sore throat, any recent infection or changes in menstrual hormones.
You may see a Gynecologist for medications for withdrawal bleeding and the cycles will resume accordingly.
Drink plenty of water and do not worry much.

Hope this helped.