My last period started on January 15th 2015

Patient

Q: My last period started on January 15th 2015. I had sex on February 9th. My boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside of me. A week after sex i did two pregnancy test and both were negative. I'm really worried about this. What are the chances of me being pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Hello.

The timing of the sexual intercourse is closer to the safe period and not ovulation, further you say that there was no ejaculation, and the pregnancy tests have come out negative. Suggest you to wait for one more week and repeat a pregnancy test, this time a beta hCG test, which is more specific, in case your do not get your cycles. It will clear out all the doubts.

Hope this helped.