My last period was 10th September 2014. I had sex with two men. Due date is 17th jun 2015.Please guide when i was conceived? 

Patient : My last period was 10th September 2014 they are 28 days regular my scan due date is 17th June 2015 I had sex on 21st September and early hours 5th October when did I mostly likely concieve pls in turmoil as it was two different men
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD, If your Lmp was 10th September and your ultrasonological EDD is 17th June then i t is likely that the sex which you had on 21st September, in your fertile period has most likely caused the conception and unlikely that it would have because of the one on 5th October. This is as per naegle's formula. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Regards