My last period was 7th February and lasted about 4 days.

Patient

Q: My last period was 7th February amd lasted about 4 days last week I had all pregnacy symptoms but all gone this wk except for a bit of nausea amd tiredness I done 2 test 2 days ago and we're negative could i be pregnant having slight cramps on amd off still I usually have a 21 day cycle?

Doctor

If your pregnancy tests have been negative, then it is likely that the symptoms you were experiencing were that of premenstrual syndrome which in absence of pregnancy mimic early pregnancy symptoms, but indicate that your menses are to ensue in next few days. The symptoms usually subside with the onset of menses. Please wait for your menses to resume.

Hope this helps.