My last period was Feb 28 and it was extremely light

Patient

Q: My last period was Feb 28 and it was extremely light. I was spotting but very slightly and it lasted about 2days or 3 and this month I am 3 days late

Doctor

Sometimes, one of the cycles after a few months of regular cycles may get lighter, which is not much of a concern. If you have been sexually active and now missed the cycle, kindly do a pregnancy test, if the test is negative, then you can wait for 7 days. In case the cycles do not resume in 7 days, do a repeat pregnancy test, if negative you can wait for a week or see a doctor for withdrawal bleeding to resume your cycles. Watch your cycle pattern for next 3 cycles, in case the flow remains very less, consider consulting the doctor to rule out anemia, thyroid disorders, prolactin hormone changes, stress, etc.
Have a healthy diet and drink plenty of water daily.

Hope this helped.