My last period was in march on the 28 and

Patient

Q: My last period was in march on the 28 and i didn't get it in april which i thought was normal because i skip a month or two sometimes. But i have been spotting for 9 days on and off. This has never happened before and I know im not pregnant because im a virgin and im getting worried. It is not dark red its light pink.

Doctor

Irregular cycles can be due to many reasons. Polycystic ovaries, thyroid abnormalities, anemia, hormonal imbalance, liver dysfunction, etc.
You will have to consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations. An ultrasound along with a few blood and hormonal tests may be needed to come to a conclusion. The doctor will treat you accordingly based on the diagnosis.

Hope this helped.