My last period was on April 4 th 2015 I

Patient

Q: My last period was on April 4 th 2015. I had intercourse with my bf on 20 th april. I took protinour 2 tablet after two hours from intercourse. After we had sex i saw some thick white vaginal liquid. My period date was ment to be on 1 st may. I didn't got my period yet. Now i can see some liquid near vagina that it has no colour. When should i take a pregnancy test? Am i pregnant?
We re planning to have sex again in 15 th may. Is it good to have sex so soon and weather is it ok to have postinor 2 tablet after having sex again?
And also i did nt bleed at my first sex date on 20 th april. And im sure i didn't break my hymen? And what should i do not to break my hymen at the next date of intercourse?

Doctor