Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My last shot for the depo was sept 2014 and

My last shot for the depo was sept 2014 and

Patient: My last shot for the depo was sept 2014 and ive had regular periods since feb 2015 could i be pregnant i missed my period 3 days ago?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes.Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only.So, better to wait for few more days. If you do not get periods even one week after expected date, please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care