Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My left bottom eyelid has been twitching everyday

My left bottom eyelid has been twitching everyday

Patient: My left bottom eyelid has been twitching everyday for about a month and my right nostril and eye get the feeling like i have to sneeze but i don’t, what could it be?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.The twitching of the eyelids could be due to an allergic manifestation, as you also have the feeling of sneezing associated with the twitching.I will advise you to consult your physician who can recommend an antihistaminic like Tab. Loratadine 10 mg once at bedtime for 3-5 days and the symptoms should subside.Hope this was helpful,Feel free to discuss further,Regards.