My left bottom eyelid has been twitching everyday

Patient : My left bottom eyelid has been twitching everyday for about a month and my right nostril and eye get the feeling like i have to sneeze but i don't, what could it be?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The twitching of the eyelids could be due to an allergic manifestation, as you also have the feeling of sneezing associated with the twitching. I will advise you to consult your physician who can recommend an antihistaminic like Tab. Loratadine 10 mg once at bedtime for 3-5 days and the symptoms should subside. Hope this was helpful, Feel free to discuss further, Regards.