My left breast hurt somtimes Usually when I have gotten

Patient

Q: My left breast hurt somtimes. Usually when I have gotten upset and have calmn down. Today was the last time it happened and it has been like two or three weeks ago before today, today I got really mad and upset. I haven't been as upset or mad for a long time, and when I calmed down my left brest started to hurt more than ever and the pain expanded to my left arm and hand. What should I do and why is this happening ? This happens only when I gt upset or mad at someone who is relativly close to me (like today it was my brother, and now I don't even concider him as a family member and don't want anything to do with him ever again).

Symptoms:  Left breast hurt
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have some sort of adenoma in the breast. An adenoma is a tumour that is benign and cannot cause too much injury or damage to you.

It is possible when you have taken Combined contraception pills. Please see a Doctor to confirm the cause of the pain.

Hope this helps you. All the best.