My left breast is swollen, the right side of my

Patient : My left breast is swollen, the right side of my throat is swollen, I'm having trouble breathing, I found a knot under my left breast, I'm having cramps in my lower abdomen, also there are like white bumps inside my mouth. What could this be?
My left breast is swollen, ...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Looks like you have had an acute bacterial infection. Diphtheria can also cause the sym ptoms you have. We have to rule out cervical and axillary lymphadenopathies and start treatment immediately. Kindly see a doctor soon and get yourself examined. You will need immediate antibiotic therapy and lot of oral hydration. Blood tests for counts and culture, liver and kidney tests may be needed. Drink plenty of water, avoid smoking, alcohol and spicy food. Keep a bland diet until recovery. Try to sleep in propped up position with a 45 degree tilt with a pillow support. Also, you may take an antispasmodic tablet until you see a doctor for pain relief. Hope this helped. Regards