My left forearm itches at nite Happens in the spring

Patient : My left forearm itches at nite. Happens in the spring. Started last spring after moving to a rural area near Fallbrook ca. What could cause this ? Insect? Dust mites? Only left fore arm, no other part of body.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms : 1 ) Urticaria - it is characterised by red colored itchy transient eruptions over body. It can be caused by allergy to recent infection, any food, seasonal change, drugs, pollen grains etc. 2)Scabies - it is caused by Sarcoptes scabei var hominis. It is a communicable disease which causes intense itch over body. I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can do physical examination and advise you accordingly. You can share my opinion with him. Treatment depends on the diagnosis. I hope it helps. Stay healthy