My left forearm itches at nite, started after o moved

Patient : My left forearm itches at nite, started after o moved to a rural area near Fallbrook ca . .What could be causing it
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Scabies. It is caused by Sarcoptes scabei var hominis. It is a communicable disease which may be transmitted by skin to skin contact, through fomites. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical application of permethrin over body from.neck to.toe. You can take antihistaminics like levocetirizine for symptomatic relief. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy