My left leg is hurting from the knee down to

Patient : My left leg is hurting from the knee down to my foot and my left foot is swelling. I havent fell or hurt it in anyway.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and noted your query about the left leg paining with swelling without obvious trau ma. This may be due to cellulitis. This obviously needs clinical evaluation by a Doctor for examination, investigations and treatment as per the findings. Till then keep the affected limb elevated. Do not apply anything locally till seen by the Doctor. Hope this helps you.