Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My left nipple been hurting for two day now my

My left nipple been hurting for two day now my

Patient: My left nipple been hurting for two day now my breast is a little red no breastfeeding not pregnet plez help

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I have read your query.I understand your concern.As per details, it seems th at you are suffering from a condition called Nipple eczema. It is characterised by red colored itchy rash involving both or one nipple.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical steroid like hydrocortisone to be applied over the affected area.Also antihistaminics are started like levocetirizine for symptomatic relief.Visit your doctor so that he can do clinical examination of the area and give you prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care