My left shoulder doesn't really have any pain, however, when

Q: My left shoulder doesn't really have any pain, however, when I keep my left arm close to my body and turn my head to the right it pulls on my shoulder (rotator cuff area) and it feels tight. It hasn't really restricted anything I do, including weightlifting. Overall it feels tight and a pulling sensation but little to no pain.

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

It seems you are suffering from Chronic Shoulder Pain that could be due to Osteoarthritis of shoulder, Frozen shoulder or ligament tear of shoulder. I suppose, you should get an MRI of shoulder joint done to rule out all the mentioned possibilities.
Also, get your Serum Calcium and Vitamin D3 levels.
For pain you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti-inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen , Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy