My left side is hurting really bad, I feel it

Q: My left side is hurting really bad, I feel it by my belly button all the way down to my leg cramp is in belly and lower back....

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The history of pain in left side of the abdomen by belly button, all the way down to leg cramp and lower back is noted. There is no other relevant history to note or to correlate.
This indicates that the pain might be coming from the spinal cord, may be due to prolapsed intervertebral disc.
I would advise you the following:
- Clinical evaluation and physical examination.
- MRI of the spine, particularly the thoraco-lumbar.
If the abdominal finding are positive, to go ahead with relevant investigations of X-ray, ultrasonography, blood, stool and urine.

Once the diagnosis is made the treatment is planned to get a cure.
all the best.